Monday, July 14, 2008

35th Week Big Post
















Beth's 35th Week Update:

Beth is doing great. Not traveling to Braves games has helped her a lot. Walker is moving more and is growing. I know nothing new but hey at least I blog. LOL Walker had hiccups last night. I guess Cake and Pasta equals GAS.

Softball:
Played softball for my old company. I called a friend Stacy http://michigancutie.blogspot.com/ to play and she did awesome. She had 3 RBIS and made a good catch for an out at second.

Shower:
Beth had a Shower at her family's Church in Arab Saturday Night. Thanks to Betty, Darla, and April for throwing a great shower. My Mom and my Sister came down to look at Walker's Nursery and to attend the shower. The ladies played 2 games. The 1st game was a relay game where the ladies blew up a balloon and placed the balloon i.e the baby under their shirt and then delivered the baby i.e popped the ballon. Beth's team with her sister, mom, and my sister won. The next game was a timed event where the ladies held a baby, talked on the phone, and placed clothes on a drier line. Beth came in 2nd, Atta girl. Beth received a lot if presents and the cake looked great.

Niece:
My niece Emma is one special little lady. She is the only granddaughter/daughter on three sides. Beth's Sister is Emma's Mom and she also has twins baby brothers Andrew and Avery. Beth's Sister's Husband's Sister has 3 boys. And my Sister has two boys. Now Beth and I are expecting Walker. So 1 girl out of 6 boys. She is the boss. Attached is a picture of Emma at the shower and sitting in Walker's new Chair. Emma loves Auburn Football and her Uncle Jeff. My Mother is dying for a little granddaughter and my sister would probably move to our house if our next child is a girl.

Out















No comments: